Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Post

Here it is, my first post.  Today my husband, Sean, and I both have the day off so we're spending most of it at home.  We'll drive into Whistler later to do our workouts at the gym.  I'll be doing my cardio while I watch Sean hang off the climbing wall.  
Until then, I really should work on my craft projects but I just can't seem to get my butt off the couch.  I've been working on two lovely little crosses to hang on the wall.  My new found love has been paper mache.  Our entertainment unit is lined with some of my craft projects as I don't have anywhere else to put them.  Sean and I live in a VERY SMALL space.  We are renting a tiny 400sq. ft. studio.  We're on a waitlist to buy a home but until our names are called, we'll stay in our tiny studio.  So until then, my projects will continue to pile up, as I squeeze them into any empty spot I can find.  At this rate I'll have to start hanging them from the ceiling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment