Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playing with Pictures


I was playing around with my husbands fancy camera and this is what I came out with.  As you can see I just love boston terriers.  Someday I will adopt my very own but for now these guys will have to do.  The dog sitting on the mat was hand made and given to me by my mom when I went out to visit them in Nova Scotia.  I picked up the tall dog on the same trip but from St.John's, NF.   My husband spotted him in an old antique shop sitting up on an old cabinet all by himself.  He looked so lonely I knew I had to take him home with me.  The dog in the middle was also given to me by my mom.  She found him hidden away in the attic of their old (but new to them) farm house during renovations.  I wonder who left him there?

No comments:

Post a Comment