Sunday, February 7, 2010

Every Kitchen Needs a Teapot

When I was a kid, probably about 14 or 15 years old, I saw a picture of a kitchen with the most wonderful teapot collection.  As I was looking at it I decided that when I grew up and had a kitchen of my own I would also have a teapot collection to display in my kitchen.  Since then I've always loved teapots.  Here are a couple pictures of some fantastic teapots.
 
Funky teapot from  Local Color 



Funky Heart Teapot from Local Color.


"Diamond Teapot" by Donald Clark
 
"Birdcage with a Bird" by Eunjung Park
 
Rose Studded Teapot byMary Rose Young 
 
Toad & Dodo teapots by Andy Titcomb
 
 
I couldn't talk about teapots without having an Alice in Wonderland teapot (source unknown).


1 comment:

  1. I expected to see your teapot in the lineup Holly!
    But maybe you don't have any pictures of it. Maybe next time. Mom

    ReplyDelete