Monday, February 1, 2010

A New Blog Discovered

I love discovering other crafty blogs from normal people living normal lives.  It's nice to see what they've created rather then a group of people working for a magazine or a tv show (like Martha Stewart for example).  I found a very nice blog created by a lady named Deedra and she calls it Foxy Blue & Family Too.  It has just the right amount of crafts, art, and family life.  I think you will enjoy reading it as much as I did.  Heres a little sneak peak of some of the art you'll see on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, that's just so nice of you feature me like this! I'm just so honoured that you would do this, and I'm so happy that you enjoy my art! Thank you a million times! I'm so including you and your lovely blog in today's post!

    XO

    Deedra

    ReplyDelete